Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Stay Tune!!


Hi guys !!!

 Menen I will soon be bring you hot new sneek peeks of her lastest fashion designs from her my new collection straight from the sketch pad to you. You thought I was done huh!! NEVERRRR!! 'lol' am just getting started, stay tune. Please be sure to check out and fellow the new blogs, menen-idiyer.blogspot.com ; menen-ithediyactivist.blogspot.com ; for your lastest  must try D.I.Y tutorial and Disscussions. Also check the store Rasess @ menen-irasessstore.blogspot.com for the lastest D.I.Y fashion from yours truly Menen I and place your orders. 

Coming to a D.I.Yer's computer near you!! the New, Inspirational , hot D.I.Y online blog magazine giving you latest news in the D.I.Y nation, must read articles from local and international D.I.Yers and crazy interviews and of course tips on the do's and don't. So make  sure to keep the link stink 'lol" , leave you thoughts and comments and lets vibes. 

Peace and Blessed
Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment