Thursday, August 16, 2012

What's new with Menen- I Designs


Hi guys I am back and in full swing, Menen I is bring you the viewers/fans some new and exciting blogs that you have to keep your eyes out for.

D.I.Yer - A blog for all D.I.Yers ( people who do it themselves), your gonna see crazy must try tutorials to give you new and exciting  ideas for your next D.I.Y  projects  Whether you want to revamp your home decor or spice up and old plain T-shirt. If you don't see posted here leave a comment and it will be posted . (menen-idiyers.blogspot.com)

The D.I.Y Activist-  The name says it all here we talk about everything in the D.I.Y nation. Lastest D.I.Y fashion trends the do's and don'ts, tricks and tips for your next projects. A mad forum with crazy and inspirational conversations so get the link and tell us whats your bubbling on your D.I.Y mind, the D.I.Y nation depends on it !! lol. (menen-idiyactivist.blogspot.com)

Rasses- This is my blogstore where you can get the peeks at the latest fashion designs from me Menen I. And where you can contact me for your custom orders with guarenteed resonable prices. Check out RASSES the online blog store.(menen-irassesstore.blogspot.com

Duafe Zine- Your online blog magazine, your source for D.I.Y information, from fashion, beauty , entertainment  you name it we're talking about it.With Daily must read articles from local and international D.I.Yers get to know how they too started in the  D.I.Y nation.(menen-iduafezinemagazine.com)

And of course Menen I Designs will be keeping you updated with the latest must see events, announcements and advertising. So keep it locked and stay turn for more from D.I.Yer , The D.I.Y Activist , Duafe Zine magazine and latest fashion from Menen I Designs at the Blog store RASSES. (menenidesigns.blogspot.com)

Peace and Blessed 
Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment